- Mike Noonan founded Revolutionary Media Group in 2013 to provide content marketing, media buying, and consulting services to businesses, entrepreneurs, organizations, and experts.
- He began his career in radio and has worked with small businesses and C-suite executives in sales, as a writer, in commercial production, and in management at such Chicago media institutions as Newsradio 780 WBBM, 97.9 The Loop, and US 99.
- In Q4 ’17, he became Google’s External Communications Team Lead to oversee its email marketing campaigns. Mike’s been the project manager on more than 250 enterprise email campaigns to more 1+ billion B2B and B2C Google users, and he’s the trainer on everything from Google’s proprietary email platform to legal and CAN-SPAM compliance, workflow strategy and tactical implementation, and campaign analytical analysis to Google and vendor teams worldwide.
- He’s certified by Google in Adwords Search and Video Advertising so you can rest assured RMG’s consultation and management of your pay-per-click (PPC) and YouTube campaigns will deliver real impact and results.
- From 2004 to 2013, he was the President and co-founder of Broadcast Barter Radio Networks, where he worked to rebuild and revitalize the businesses of author / experts, renowned media brands such as the 20-year alternative radio trailblazer, Chicago’s Q101, and global icons such as the legendary entertainer Donny Osmond.
His skill-set includes audio, video, publishing, websites, content marketing development, email, social, mobile, broadcast, and digital marketing strategy and execution.
See more: Why RMG? | Who has trusted us | Reviews you can use | Channels we use | See samples | Process