More about media and marketing veteran Mike Noonan:
- Mike founded Revolutionary Media Group in 2013 to provide content marketing, media buying, and consulting services to businesses, entrepreneurs, organizations, and experts.
- He began his career in radio and has worked with small businesses and C-suite executives in sales, as a writer, in commercial production, and in management at such Chicago media institutions as Newsradio 780 WBBM, 97.9 The Loop, and US 99.
- Since Q1 ’16, he’s been a consultant for Google’s gTech Partners, working out of its state-of-the-art Chicago HQ to develop content strategies and online + offline creative.
- In Q4 ’17, he became Google’s Platform Specialist to oversee its email marketing campaigns. Mike’s the SME and trainer on everything from Google’s proprietary email platform to legal and CAN-SPAM compliance, workflow strategy and tactical implementation, and campaign analytical analysis.
- He’s certified by Google in Adwords Search and Video Advertising so you can rest assured RMG’s consultation and management of your pay-per-click (PPC) and YouTube campaigns will deliver real impact and results.
- Mike’s also one of the select few pilots nationally who are certified by the Federal Aviation Administration for drone video operations.
- From 2004 to 2013, he was the President and co-founder of Broadcast Barter Radio Networks, where he worked to rebuild and revitalize the businesses of author / experts, renowned media brands such as the 20-year alternative radio trailblazer, Chicago’s Q101, and global icons such as the legendary entertainer Donny Osmond.